page loader

7. If a Hemp extract is 10% CBD, what’s the other 90%?

The other 90 % of our extract consists of: low concentrations of other phyto-cannabinoids and other types of natural molecules and phyto-chemical compounds such

September 01, 2016
| | |
150 Likes
| Shares:
Image Carousel

The other 90 % of our extract consists of: low concentrations of other phyto-cannabinoids and other types of natural molecules and phyto-chemical compounds such as Cannabis plant waxes, amino acids, carbohydrates, vitamins, fatty acids, chlorophyll, flavonoids, ketones, nitrogenous compounds, alkanes, glycosides, pigments, hemp seed oil, water and terpenes. 

Tags:
0
$0.00

Cart

X