Full spectrum CBD oil 30 % - 10 ml
Natural CBD-based tranquilizer
CBDay Strong is a CBD oil 30%. We developed it to support your mental health, especially if you are coping with chronic anxiety, nervous breakdown, burnout, separation anxiety, and anxiety as a symptom of depression.
With a CBD content of 30% and a selection of relaxing cannabinoids and terpenes, this full spectrum oil can help reduce anxiety and improve quality of life.
How many drops of CBD oil 30%?
The recommended dosage for CBD oil 30% is 4-6 drops 1-2 times a day for at least 2 weeks. Monitor the effect of the oil and, if necessary, increase the dosage by 1-2 drops. However, you should bear in mind that each drop of 30% CBD oil contains around 9 mg of CBD. To find your ideal dosage, we recommend taking the oil gradually and monitoring its effects closely.
Remember that CBD products should be avoided during pregnancy and breastfeeding. If you are on medication, you should consult a doctor before taking CBD.
CBD oil 30%: ingredients
Enecta’s CBD oil 30% contains MCT Oil (coconut oil) and 3000 mg of CBD. Like all our CBDay full spectrum oils, it is also rich in other cannabinoids and terpenes. The latter are Cannabis compounds selected for their calming, soothing, and relaxing properties.
- CBC (Cannabichromene): CBC can significantly lift your mood and has neuroprotective properties that improve cellular health and can help prevent neurodegenerative diseases.
- CBG (Cannabigerol): CBG can inhibit the uptake of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA). Due to its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, it can also be useful to manage chronic and neuropathic pain, which can be both causes and effects of anxiety.
- CBN (Cannabinol): CBN has calming properties and is chiefly used to improve sleep quality. Despite having a molecular structure similar to that of THC, CBN has no psychotropic effects. All the cannabinoids that make up CBDay Strong are non-psychoactive and work in synergy to enhance each other.
- THC (tetrahydrocannabinol): The THC content is always below 0,2% as required by law.
- beta-caryophyllene: a terpene with relaxing, soothing, and mood-lifting properties that can directly activate the CB2 receptors.
- alpha-humulene: a terpene capable of relieving anxiety and lifting the mood. It is contained, for example, in sage, hop, and ginger.
- nerolidol: it calms and relaxes and is found in Cannabis Sativa as well as in many other plant species. It is also a component of lavender essential oil, which is known for its calming effects.
- bisabolol: the primary terpene of chamomile is widely employed in natural remedies for anxiety. Mainly known for its relaxing effect, it is also a very mild antidepressant.
- traces of myrcene and limonene: two calming and relaxing terpenes that can boost concentration and brighten the mood.
What is the best CBD oil 30%?
Our CBD oil 30% is the only European oil obtained from a hemp strain specifically developed for CBD oil extraction. We extract it using an innovative method that preserves all the beneficial properties of the hemp plant.
After extraction, we dilute the CBD together with the other cannabinoids and the terpenes in a safe carrier oil such as MCT oil (from coconut oil).
CBDay 5% is ideal for managing mild anxiety and everyday stress. For panic attacks, we recommend CBDay 15%. Our 24% Premium Hemp oil is the best choice in the case of acute and chronic pain. Finally, CBD oil 30% is particularly suitable for dealing with chronic anxiety, nervous breakdowns, and burnout.
Our full spectrum oil comes from certified hemp plants developed for the extraction of CBD and organically grown in Italy. The gentle extraction method preserves all beneficial properties of the hemp plant.
Yes. Our oils do not contain gluten. On the one hand, hemp is naturally gluten-free. On the other hand, the oil is produced in sterile and carefully controlled laboratories. In addition, we regularly carry out tests in accordance with EU Regulation 828/2014 to rule out any contamination.