If you are into ‘Mood Food’, you are going to love this article. We have put together our 3 favorite home-cooked CBD recipes that will become a staple in your home.1. Crispy, Buttery CBD dosed Turmeric Chickpeas
- A pan and utensils
- 1 can of organic chickpeas, drained and patted dry
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 tablespoons of avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon of organic turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon of organic curry powder
- 2 droppers of our organic Enecta 3% Premium CBD oil, extracted from varieties of hemp that have a high level of CBD, organically grown in Italy, without any usage of pesticides or herbicides.
- pink sale + pepper to taste
- Your choice of greens and vegetables for serving
How it’s made
- Heat your pan, adding avocado oil. Throw your chopped onions and garlic in and cook them on medium heat until translucent.
- Next, you will need to add the drained chickpeas, covering them with oil/butter as you stir.
*Hint: you’ll need more oil/butter than you think!
- Turn your stove heat to high, stirring the chickpeas in the pan vigorously. This is the important part- don’t let your chickpeas burn, keep a close eye on them, and take the pan off the heat as soon as you see them turn crispy.
- Turn down your stove heat once ‘crisp’ and stir in your turmeric + curry powder. Add more oil/butter, if needed. Top to taste with salt and pepper
- Please let the food cool a little off the stove, and then add your two droppers (or more if you are accustom!) of our Enecta 3% Premium CBD oil. Stir to coat all chickpeas evenly.
- Serve your over, under, or mixed through your salad and vegetables, and enjoy!
2. Customized No-Bake CBD Energy Bites
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- ½ cup of nut or seed butter, your choice
- ⅓ cup of dried fruit, your choice- dried blueberries, cherries, cranberries, figs, apricots, dates, pineapple, apricots, banana chips, and coconut flakes.
- 3 Tablespoons of liquid sweetener- pure maple syrup, honey, agave, or another liquid sweetener of your choosing.
- 2 tablespoons of seeds, your choice- chia seeds, flax seeds, hemp seeds, sunflower seeds, or pumpkin seeds. When using pumpkin seeds, or any other larger seed. Use a food processor to break down larger seeds if necessary.
- ½ teaspoon of spices, your choice- cinnamon, nutmeg, all-spice, ground cloves, ground ginger, or even turmeric. Adjust quantity according to taste.
- 2 droppers of our Enecta 10% Premium CBD Oil with 1000 mg of CBD (for experienced users) or 2 droppers of our Enecta 3% Premium CBD Oil with 300 mg of CBD (for less experienced or sensitive users).
How it’s Made
- In a large bowl, mix all your chosen ingredients together until everything is combined.
- Using your hands, create 1 inch balls and roll between your palms until they are perfectly ball-shaped.
- Pop your energy balls in the fridge for an hour or so until they are nice and firm. They can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 7 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
3. CBD Pesto Edamame Spaghetti
- 1/3-cup olive oil
- 4 full droppers of ou Enecta 10% Premium CBD Oil with 1000 mg of CBD
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1/4 cup broccoli sprouts
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Edammame spaghetti or noodles
How it’s Made
- Whisk together the olive oil and Enecta CBD oil in a large bowl until it’s well combined. This step is fundamental so please make sure the CBD and olive oil bind well.
- Using a food processor or blender, add the rest of the pesto ingredients and blend until well-combined. Then, add the CBD oil mixture and mix together. Keep some lumps if you like texture in your pesto.
- Boil a pot of water and cook the edamame spaghetti for three minutes, according to the package instructions. Drain and serve into bowls.
- Stir the pesto sauce through the edamame spaghetti and enjoy!