In this article, you will find answers to the most frequent and common questions about CBD oil, the effects of CBD oil, its production process, and the benefits of CBD oil for humans.
CBD oil is available in various concentrations, and the versatility of use represents its strength.
How is CBD Obtained?
The raw plant material used to produce CBD oil comes from cannabis varieties registered in the European Community register and allowed for industrial crops.
The cannabis used to create CBD oil products has to follow a strict production process that meets a series of exact quality standard requirements.
It must also be cultivated according to the most recent guidelines that dictate principles to guarantee a quality product from cultivation to sale.
During the various phases of production, monitoring of the cannabinoids contained in the compound takes place. This helps to decide the ideal moment for harvesting.
Afterward, a series of requirements are verified, which must be respected even during drying, to prevent the formation of mold and bacteria,
Next, the plant product is shredded and treated in an extraction site. The extraction site produces an extract from which the THC is removed by separation and this extract, in turn, is monitored to evaluate both the qualitative and quantitative aspects of the cannabinoids and their microbiological characteristics.
Once these analyses have been completed, the extract is diluted with hemp seed oil. The different solutions in hemp oil finally allow the production of the types of CBD oil products available on the market. Enecta proposes High quality CBD oils in which the initial extract is diluted to 3%, 10%, and 24%.
The Action of CBD Oil:
How does cannabidiol oil (CBD) work? Do other substances in oil play a specific role? What advantages can they give? There are many questions regarding cannabidiol and its effectiveness for human health.
To fully understand why CBD products are being used increasingly and in many different areas, we must explain the way that these products work on the human body and mind.
Cannabidiol (CBD) modulates mechanisms that already exist and act in our body. When an imbalance occurs in our endocannabinoid system, the regulation provided by CBD products - which works, for example, on the immune system or indirectly on an inflammatory process – helps to restore the original equilibrium.
Other Substances Present in Enecta CBD Oil Products
The oil that is used by Enecta to dilute the cannabis extract has a precise ratio of Omega-3 and Omega-6: essential fatty acids naturally present in many seeds and also in other foods.
These Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids are structural components of human cell membranes, especially those of brain cells. A multitude of scientific research has proved the health benefits of these fatty acids.
The Benefits of Using CBD Products For Human Beings:
CBD products have shown promise in treating a range of conditions in human beings, including:
- Pain Relief: Studies prove that CBD products have anti-inflammatory properties and can be used to relieve pain associated with a variety of diseases and conditions.
- Quitting Smoking and Drug Withdrawals: Evidence suggests that CBD could help people quit smoking and could reduce withdrawal symptoms from certain types of drugs.
- Epilepsy: CBD has been proven to help reduce the occurrence of epileptic seizures amongst children who suffer from the disorder.
- Psychiatric Disorders: Ongoing studies are looking into the way that CBD oils and other products could help to manage neurological and psychiatric disorders such as schizophrenia.
- Cancer: Some studies have shown that CBD products may help to slow down and reduce the spread of some cancerous diseases. They also help to alleviate symptoms associated with chemotherapy, such as sickness and loss of appetite.
- Anxiety Disorders: Certain studies show that CBD has a promising effect on a range of anxiety disorders.
- Diabetes: Clinical research has proven that in some instances, CBD products can help to reduce inflammation in the Pancreas, and help to manage some forms of diabetes.
- Acne and Psoriasis: Further studies have revealed that CBD products can ease inflammation that leads to the development and spread of Acne. CBD tinctures have also been used to soothe the skin in those who have Psoriasis.
- Alzheimer's: CBD products have been added to clinical studies, and it has been discovered that they may affect slowing down the onset of the development of Alzheimer's.
CBD is proving itself to be a miracle-type substance due to the wide range of diseases and conditions that it is proven to alleviate. As research continues, CBD will likely become a popular mainstream alternative to chemical-laden pharmaceutical products. Our range of bespoke-quality CBD products are clinically tested and manufactured to be of the highest levels of purity available on the European market.