If you are into ‘Mood Food’, you are going to love this article. We have put together our 3 favorite home-cooked CBD recipes that will become a staple in your home.
1. Crispy, Buttery CBD dosed Turmeric Chickpeas
- A pan and utensils
- 1 can of organic chickpeas, drained and patted dry
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 tablespoons of avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon of organic turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon of organic curry powder
- 2 droppers of our organic Enecta 3% Premium CBD oil, extracted from varieties of hemp that have a high level of CBD, organically grown in Italy, without any usage of pesticides or herbicides.
- pink sale + pepper to taste
- Your choice of greens and vegetables for serving
How it’s made
- Heat your pan, adding avocado oil. Throw your chopped onions and garlic in and cook them on medium heat until translucent.
Next, you will need to add the drained chickpeas, covering them with oil/butter as you stir.
*Hint: you’ll need more oil/butter than you think!
- Turn your stove heat to high, stirring the chickpeas in the pan vigorously. This is the important part- don’t let your chickpeas burn, keep a close eye on them, and take the pan off the heat as soon as you see them turn crispy.
- Turn down your stove heat once ‘crisp’ and stir in your turmeric + curry powder. Add more oil/butter, if needed. Top to taste with salt and pepper
- Please let the food cool a little off the stove, and then add your two droppers (or more if you are accustom!) of our Enecta 3% Premium CBD oil. Stir to coat all chickpeas evenly.
- Serve your over, under, or mixed through your salad and vegetables, and enjoy!
2. Customized No-Bake CBD Energy Bites
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- ½ cup of nut or seed butter, your choice
- ⅓ cup of dried fruit, your choice- dried blueberries, cherries, cranberries, figs, apricots, dates, pineapple, apricots, banana chips, and coconut flakes.
- 3 Tablespoons of liquid sweetener- pure maple syrup, honey, agave, or another liquid sweetener of your choosing.
- 2 tablespoons of seeds, your choice- chia seeds, flax seeds, hemp seeds, sunflower seeds, or pumpkin seeds. When using pumpkin seeds, or any other larger seed. Use a food processor to break down larger seeds if necessary.
- ½ teaspoon of spices, your choice- cinnamon, nutmeg, all-spice, ground cloves, ground ginger, or even turmeric. Adjust quantity according to taste.
- 2 droppers of our Enecta 10% Premium CBD Oil with 1000 mg of CBD (for experienced users) or 2 droppers of our Enecta 3% Premium CBD Oil with 300 mg of CBD (for less experienced or sensitive users).
How it’s Made
- In a large bowl, mix all your chosen ingredients together until everything is combined.
- Using your hands, create 1 inch balls and roll between your palms until they are perfectly ball-shaped.
- Pop your energy balls in the fridge for an hour or so until they are nice and firm. They can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 7 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
3. CBD Pesto Edamame Spaghetti
- 1/3-cup olive oil
- 4 full droppers of ou Enecta 10% Premium CBD Oil with 1000 mg of CBD
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1/4 cup broccoli sprouts
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- Edammame spaghetti or noodles
How it’s Made
Whisk together the olive oil and Enecta CBD oil in a large bowl until it’s well combined. This step is fundamental so please make sure the CBD and olive oil bind well.
Using a food processor or blender, add the rest of the pesto ingredients and blend until well-combined. Then, add the CBD oil mixture and mix together. Keep some lumps if you like texture in your pesto.
Boil a pot of water and cook the edamame spaghetti for three minutes, according to the package instructions. Drain and serve into bowls.
- Stir the pesto sauce through the edamame spaghetti and enjoy!