Mood Food: 3 Easy CBD Desserts You Can Make At Home
Are you trying to find your “Sweet Spot” dosage of CBD? These decadent desserts will make your journey that little bit more enjoyable.
Classic Chocolate Chip CBD Cookies
You can’t have a CBD dessert list without cookies! This recipe has come from industry leaders and has been tested and tried many times over. Easy to bake and easy to portion your CDB intake, and taste delicious.
- 3 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 1 cup of packed brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 2 cups of semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup of softened butter
- ½ teaspoon of Enecta 10% Premium CBD Oil with 1000 mg of CBD
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of hot water
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of chopped walnuts (optional)
How it’s Made:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the softened butter mixed with the CBD oil, brown sugar, and white sugar into a mixing bowl and cream until it is smooth. Next, beat the eggs into the mixture one at a time, followed by softly stirring in the vanilla extract.
- Melt the baking soda into the hot water, and then add it to your mixture with the salt. Slowly stir in the chocolate chips, nuts (if you like them), and flour.
- Drop some large spoonfuls onto an ungreased pan and then bake for about 10 minutes (or until the edges start to turn a golden brown).
Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
Peanut butter and chocolate have to be among the best combinations of flavors. This no-bake recipe is super simple and great to have as an after-dinner surprise.
- 1 cup of vegetable oil, canola, or corn oil (your choice)
- 1 teaspoon of Enecta 10% Premium CBD Oil with 1000 mg
- ⅓ of a cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips or crushed blocks
How it’s Made
- First, pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. Then oil the baking pan and set it aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add 1 cup of your oil of choice, all of your CBD oil, egg, peanut butter, brown sugar, and vanilla extract, and blend smooth.
- Add flour and blend it until it is thoroughly combined, and then pour it into the oiled baking pan.
- Pour the dough into the pre-greased pan and spread evenly. Add chocolate chips over the top and cook for 20-25 minutes in your preheated oven.
- Check whether it’s done by using the fork. If it comes out clean, take the pan from the oven and place it on a wire rack to cool for 30 minutes, then cut into bars and serve!
Lemon Chia and CBD Pudding
The name of this dessert sounds deceivingly healthy! As you will see from the ingredients list below, this is definitely a dessert for cream lovers. Another no-bake recipe you can prepare reasonably quickly, but you do have to have patience while it sets in the fridge.
- Nonstick vegetable cooking spray
- 3 large egg whites separated
- Pinch of kosher salt
- ⅔ cup of sugar, divide into ¾
- ¾ cup chilled heavy cream
- 1 Lemon
- ¼ tsp. Of CBD Premium Enecta oil 24%, with 2400 mg of CBD
- Extra-virgin olive oil (for drizzling; optional)
- Flaky sea salt
How it’s Done
- Coat a 9x5" loaf pan with your cooking spray—line pan with plastic wrap.
- Use an electric mixer on high speed, beat the egg whites and salt in a bowl until frothy for 1 minute. Gradually add ⅓ cup sugar and beat until medium peaks form (about 5 minutes). Put the mixer on medium-high speed, slowly add the unused ⅓ cup of sugar and continue to beat until stiff, glossy peaks form (takes around 6–8 minutes).
- Whip the cream in another bowl until soft peaks form. Fold ⅓ of the whipped cream into the egg whites. Finely grate some lemon rind over the egg white mixture, then squeeze in 2 Tbsp of fresh lemon juice. Add the Enecta CBD oil, then gently fold in the remaining cream until the mixture is combined.
- Shift the mixture to your prepared pan and place a piece of parchment paper on top, pressing directly onto the surface. Freeze until your semifreddo is firm (it takes about 6 hours).