How can I get naturally healthy skin?
CBD can be a valuable aid for skin health. Several scientific studies have proven the extraordinary properties of dermocosmetic products based on CBD. In addition to our innovative products for a beauty routine, we have for you a line suitable for a real therapeutic use to combat skin diseases. Here is our selection of CBD extracts for the health of your skin.
Is this your first purchase on Enecta.it?
Use the code CBD15 for a 15% discount. You have up to 30 days to return your product for free, if you are not satisfied with your purchase.
CBD, the secret for healthy skin.
What are the characteristics of CBD-based dermocosmetic products?
We have two lines of CBD-based skin products for you:
- A green cosmetics line: creams, lotions and conditioners for hydration, health and youthful skin. They contain the best cosmetic ingredients enriched by the properties of CBD.
- A therapeutic C line: we offer CBD oils at different concentrations to treat psoriasis, dermatitis, acne and other dermatological diseases. CBD is the powerful therapeutic ingredient in these hemp products.
We guarantee the total safety of Enecta cosmetics. The products of the green line and C line are subjected to specific dermocosmetic tests.
- Their potential irritant effect on sensitive skin is evaluated.
- 5 heavy metals are tested.
- Nichel is tested.
- They are subjected to soothing efficacy control tests
Moreover, they are produced in Italy and made entirely by Enecta, who takes care of all the production phases: from the selection of the cannabis seed to be planted, to the extraction of CBD, eliminating any trace of THC, up to the bottling and distribution.
How does CBD work on the skin?
The human organism naturally produces cannabinoids, which are called endocannabinoids.
CBD or cannabidiol is an active ingredient extracted from cannabis flowers, which has beneficial properties for the skin, thanks to its antioxidant, regenerative and sebum-regulating properties. This molecule is a phytocannabinoid, that is, although it comes from the outside, it interacts with the human endocannabinoid system, helping the body to maintain its own balance and prevent diseases. The endocannabinoid system is a network of receptors through which the body restores the homeostasis of the organism, or the balance and stability of its various systems and districts.
CBD possesses extraordinary dermocosmetic properties as this system is also found in the skin, interacting with healthy and also damaged cells of the epidermal tissue, preventing the onset of skin diseases.
Organic cosmetics with CBD are pesticide-free, fertiliser-free and paraben-free, and contain no harmful substances that could end up in the circulatory system.
What are the dermocosmetic and therapeutic properties of CBD?
- CBD is a natural antioxidant: one of the factors that cause aging and deterioration of the skin is the oxidising action of free radicals. CBD counteracts this action and also acts as a protective film, against the action of atmospheric agents. CBD also controls cell differentiation and prevents the proliferation of cancer cells.
- CBD products are anti-aging: they reduce wrinkles around the eyes and diminishes bags and dark circles. The anti-aging cream does not make the skin oily and can be used as a makeup base.
- CBD creams are elasticising, moisturizing and emollient. These properties are enhanced when use is prolonged for a sufficient period of time. In cases where the skin is particularly dry and dehydrated, even that of the hands and feet, CBD oil is more appropriate.
- CBD oil is effective for strengthening nails and regulating cuticles. It can also be used as a conditioner on the scalp: Massage it and then rinse by making a shampoo. If you follow this routine your hair will be nourished and hydrated.
- CBD oil can be used in massages thanks to its energising properties, but is also calming and stimulating on the tegumentary apparatus. CBD products reach the three main skin receptors: dolorific, tactical and dermal. In addition, by acting on the CB1 receptor, they produce analgesic effects.
- CBD is a sebum regulator: people with oily skin often also suffer from irritation and redness. CBD inhibits sebocytes which produce excess sebum, counteracts the inflammatory response of the epidermis and regenerates damaged cells. In the case of acne, CBD is extremely useful both for its sebum-regulating properties, and for antibacterial ones, with which it prevents the proliferation of microorganisms that causes the typical rashes. In these cases a consultation with a dermatologist is recommended.
- CBD is a natural anti-inflammatory: it counteracts inflammatory processes by inhibiting cytokines and other inflammatory molecules produced by our body, rebalancing the endocannabinoid system.
- CBD is useful in cases of psoriasis: this skin disease is characterised by excessive proliferation of keratinocytes. According to recent studies, CBD slows this proliferation by blocking interleukin and thus inhibiting those pathological processes that lead to the formation of psoriasis plaques. CBD oil, for the same mechanism, is also effective on eczema.
Download the PDF guide for safely buying CBD for FREE
Have you heard about CBD, but Want more information on how to make a safe purchase? You're in the right place. The guide that we have created tackles the most useful topics for those like you who are still undecided whether or not to take the first step.
What you will find in the PDF:
- What is CBD
- Benefits of CBD
- How CBD is produced
- How to consume
- CBD: side effects and possible interactions
- How to store the product
- How to recognise a quality product
- Enecta products
- How to make purchases on the website and use discount codes
- Shipping times and costs
Complete the form at the side and download the guide right away!