Discover all the benefits of CBD and CBG through 99% pure CBD and CBG crystals.

CBD and CBG Crystals

CBD Crystals - 500 mg
99% Cannabidiol - 1% Terpenes

Sold out

more info

Enecta CBD crystals: an extract of pureness

Enecta’s pure CBD crystals, gained from the hemp plant through natural extraction of the active principle, are the purest kind of form to intake the cannabidiol or CBD.

Molded with 99% of CBD and the remaining 1% of terpenes, Enecta’s crystals can be dosed with the functional teaspoon supplied, which allows to choose the quantity of active principle without any waste.

Due to its level of purity, starting from 50 mg of product you’ll begin to feel the first benefits.

Our CBD crystals can be taken through a herb vaporizer able to control high temperatures, through the sublingual intake, or used with our favorite dishes.

All our products respect strict standard qualities and come exclusively from Italian organically grown plants, without the use of pesticides.

CBD Crystals - 1000 mg
99% Cannabidiol - 1% Terpenes

Sold out

more info

Enecta CBD crystals: an extract of pureness

Enecta’s pure CBD crystals, gained from the hemp plant through natural extraction of the active principle, are the purest kind of form to intake the cannabidiol or CBD.

Molded with 99% of CBD and the remaining 1% of terpenes, Enecta’s crystals can be dosed with the functional teaspoon supplied, which allows to choose the quantity of active principle without any waste.

Due to its level of purity, starting from 50 mg of product you’ll begin to feel the first benefits.

Our CBD crystals can be taken through a herb vaporizer able to control high temperatures, through the sublingual intake, or used with our favorite dishes.

All our products respect strict standard qualities and come exclusively from Italian organically grown plants, without the use of pesticides.

CBG Crystals - 500 mg
99% Cannabigerol - 1% Terpenes

Sold out

more info

CBG crystals: an announcement you don't want to miss

Obtained  through the extraction of a non-psychoactive cannabinoid that is the most revolutionary available in the hemp Sativa plants, the crystals of CBG are 99% pure. It is a very special phytocannabinoid, responsible for the synthesis of all the other cannabinoids, including CBD and THC. Unlike THC, it has no psychoactive or dopant effect, but only beneficial effects recently discovered thanks to the numerous scientific community’s researches. 

This type of extract is perfect for vaping, but it can also be diluted with a beverage or food or through the sublingual intake. 50 mg of the product will be sufficient, which can be easily drawn with the supplied measuring spoon, to enjoy the various properties of the cannabigerol.

Enecta’s CBG crystals are a natural product, extracted from the best made in Italy plants that are organically grown, without the use of pesticides or chemical additives.
The extraction process is monitored in each step and the final product is tested in specialized laboratories that guarantee the quality and its safety.


Looking for another product? Discover all our Cannabis extracts


Why vaporizing CBD?

Vaporizing CBD is faster and more immediate as the active principle bypasses digestion and is instantly assimilated through the lungs. Our consumers appreciate vaporizing without any nicotine, and the possibility to fight against addiction. Many consumers vaporize with a more therapeutic approach to benefit from the anxiolitic and antidepressant as well as analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties of CBD.


How does CBD interact with our body?

The human body has an endocannabinoid system and CBD acts on the receptors of this system, the cannabinoid receptors. There are two types of receptors: CB1 and CB2. All of these receptors make the endocannabinoid system which balances and regulates various vital functions of our organism. CBD doesn't act on specific pathologies but as a regulating substance that contributes to maintain our endocannabinoid system homeostasis, helping cells perform at their best. Basically, when an imbalance or decompensation occurs in the endocannabinoid system, the modulation provided by cannabidiol (CBD) - which acts, for example, on the immune system or indirectly on an inflammatory process – try to restore the original equilibrium. Cannabidiol (CBD) involves an indirect modulation of the alterations affecting the human endocannabinoid system caused by pathologies or traumas.


How to use CBD Crystals

CBD crystals, being the purest form of CBD available, are very versatile. They can be used in many ways depending on our needs, with different times and ways to interact with our body. Most people prefer to vaporize CBD crystals. Here's a brief illustrated summary about this type of use, reminding you that you can find various detailed articles about CBD crystals on our blog enecta.com/blogs/news

  • How to use crystals efficiently.
  • The right way to vaporize CBD crystals


Looking for another product? Discover all our Cannabis extracts

Would you like more information on our products?

Our customer service is always available for all the information you need to make a considered and informed choice, from choosing the most suitable product for you to ways of using the product.

Use the chat on the site or write to us wecare@enecta.com

Our customer care will respond:

Alyona